Tax Preparation in Jacksonville
Choose top-tier tax services. Choose George A. Spencer.
As a business owner, you understand the importance of having your taxes filed correctly. Not only does it affect you, but also your employees. It is vital that you choose the right accounting professional to handle all of your tax planning and preparation. Let us make sure that you are ready to file simply and easily; we would be happy to help. With more than 20 years of experience and a true passion for helping make the lives of business owners easier, you can count on George A. Spencer to give you the simple yet thorough tax services you deserve.
As your dedicated business tax expert, we will:
- Gather and organize all necessary forms, including W-2s, SSA-1099s, and more
- Get all of your applicable receipts together for deductions purposes
- Gather and organize information regarding charitable donations
- Inform you of recent tax law changes and act accordingly when filing
- Request filing extensions on your business’ behalf, if necessary
- Consult with you about how you want to claim your tax refund, if you expect one
Do not hesitate to reach out today to find out more about the services we provide or to setup an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you and taking some of the stress of tax preparation off of your back.
Planning and preparing for the future is the most important part of ensuring that your finances are in order for years to come. However, actually doing that planning is much easier said than done. As a tax planning professional with more than two decades of experience, George Spencer is here to assist you with all of your tax planning needs. Planning ahead for this year and beyond, he is here to give you the best of the best in tax preparation services.
As your partners in tax planning, we will do the following and more:
- Assist you in the process of paying off deductible expenses
- Strategize with you and implement a strategy of “bunching”
- Help you figure out what the stocks and IRAs you are invested in mean for you
- Discuss rollover of company stock and whether it is wise for you
- Analyze your business’ current financial situation and figure out what it means for your future
- Help you reduce your tax liability and maximize the possibility of the funds being allocated elsewhere
Call today to find out more about the services we provide or to set up an appointment to plan toward, and ultimately improve, your financial future. We look forward to speaking with you.